Who We Are
EnvisionRxOptions is a health care and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) company headquartered in Twinsburg, Ohio. We have over 1,500 employees supporting a rapidly growing membership base of over 23 million members, creating savings for them as well as thousands of plan sponsors. Rite Aid’s acquisition of Envision in 2015 brings together two national health care companies that give consumers more pharmacy options, and plan sponsors improved manufacturer relationships and analytic capabilities.
Our Family of Brands
- EnvisionRx: PBM solutions for commercial employers and health plans offering flexible options for plan sponsors.
- MedTrakRx: PBM for small to mid-market employers.
- HospiceRx: PBM helping hospice providers deliver end of life care.
- LakerSoftware: Claims adjudication systems, built on a scalable, flexible, modern technology platform.
- EnvisionPharmacies: Formerly known as Orchard Pharmaceutical Services, provides cost effective, quality Mail, Specialty & Compounding pharmacy services.
- EnvisionSavings: Prescription discounts for uninsured & underinsured populations.
- DesignRx: Discount programs for fertility drugs help get families started.
- EnvisionInsurance: Individual & group Medicare Part D plans.
In 2001, a group of former pharmacists and health care executives created Envision as the antidote to the traditional PBM business model. Privately held at the time, Envision pioneered the innovative, transparent “pass-through” pricing approach and developed the first technology to process and track rebates at the point of sale. Since then, we’ve become much more than a transparent PBM. A lot has changed since 2001, but one thing that hasn’t changed is our passion to create a visibly different, prescription benefit-focused, health care company.
Over the years, we have built out our capabilities both organically, by launching new products and business lines, as well as through the acquisition of like-minded companies.
- 2007: We launched Envision Insurance Company (EIC) to better support Medicare-eligible members & compete in the Part D market.
- 2008: In order to meet a higher standard of service & maintain control over quality, we built mail & specialty pharmacy facilities to provide members with more options for receiving their medications & give plan sponsors more options to reduce costs.
- 2010: Our acquisition of DesignRx gave us the ability to offer discount fertility programs to people looking for help to start families.
- 2013: TPG, a private equity company, acquired a majority stake in Envision. We also purchased LakerSoftware, giving us a proprietary, flexible, modular technology platform that helps us be more nimble & efficient thanks to their robust suite of software solutions.
- 2014: MedTrak Services & HospiceRx were acquired, rounding out our traditional PBM offerings to better support small to mid-sized clients & provide critical end of life prescription services.
- 2015: Envision was acquired by Rite Aid – improving our retail network options & expanding our access to retail clinics, limited distribution drugs, clinical programs & more.
Compliance & Ethics
Envision is committed to achieving the highest level of regulatory compliance and ethics. We foster a culture of doing the right thing through the key aspects of our Compliance and Ethics program: oversight, collaboration, innovation, and education. We go beyond doing what is required by applicable laws and regulations to do what is ethically in the best interests of our clients, members, and stakeholders.
Our Compliance and Ethics program leverages subject matter experts with core competencies in Legal, Pharmacy, CMS Program Audits, and Audits/Monitoring - helping us achieve the highest standards of integrity, accountability and excellence. Our Code of Conduct and underlying company policies provide guidance to all employees on how to behave legally and ethically. As both a national PDP plan sponsor and the PBM partner for more than 25 Medicare and Medicaid plans (including MAPDs, PDPs, SNPs, PACE programs, and MMP programs) that cover more than 1.5 million members, we recognize the myriad of compliance requirements that our clients face and we partner with them to facilitate their compliance efforts, member satisfaction, and high Star Ratings goals.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Envision's Compliance and Ethics program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For compliance concerns or to report an incident, please call the compliance hotline at 866-417-3069 or visit myethicsline.envisionrx.com.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in a career opportunity at Envision! Please search our open positions below and submit your resume today.
Submit Your Resume: